Leeds Chinese Christian Church Doctrinal Belief
The doctrinal basis :
1. The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
3. The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the Fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
4. Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death (as our Representative and Substitute) of Jesus Christ the Incarnate Son of God.
5. The Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
6. The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Jesus Christ more effective to the individual sinner, granting him/her repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ.
7. The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
8. The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.